Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Still No Sign!

Well we still have not found any microlites, I know its only two days since looking, but Im bloody impatient...lol...

After a very relaxing weekend it was back to the grindstone yesterday, counting down the hours till I leave...yippee...

I was moved to another office as the new lad was starting, he is very nice and seems keen to learn, he listens and asks all the right questions, unlike minime....

Today, me boss was in a right mood, something to do with managers not doing what they are suppose to...next the our general manager was upstairs and was in me bosses office all afternoon, never see so much of him in the last 10 months as I did today...lol...

As I was in another office it was lovley and peacefull and I was singing me ickle heart out to the radio, next I was seranaided by the GM joining in...lol...me was propper giggleing...one thing I will say about leaving is I will miss some of the people I work with cause they are smashing....

Tonite as last nite, we both could not be arsed cooking again, so we went to our local take away and ended up with cheese burger and chips, it was bloody lovley....

Time to get me pjs on and do some chillin, tomorrows middle of the week again and then its crunchie eve....roll on crunchie day...lol...

Debbie

No comments: