Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Rule Britannia!

Hey Ho, me wernt a winner on Saturday, so could every one please crossed their fingers that me numbers come out on Wednesday in the lottery...lol...

After the horse riding on saturday, me feels like bloody John Wayne (Get off yer horse and drink yer milk!!) and walking like a cowboy as well...lol...I think I used muscles I aint used in bloody years, boy it hurts...lol...no pain no gain, so they keep telling me...lol...

It was back to work yesterday and me boss and mini me aint half bugging me, she thinks she knows it all.....today I nearly exploded and got a telling off for it as well, so revenge it was...well it just has to be...

Me boss has this ruler and its been to every job he had done, its like his pal, best friend and partner in crime...lol...

This afternoon, we got a frantic accountant running round the buliding intergating all in sundry as to the whereabouts of this ruler, no one would admit to taking it and he had all his staff in the office one by one, it was like hearding sheep ...lmao...

I really can not understand what has happened to it!!!



Debbie

3 comments:

JustSue said...

I am sure he cannot BEAR to be without it. Naughty Big Ted...wait til I tell Humpty and Jemima what he has been up to.

Lou Lou said...

heee heee you norty devil you....

Daniel O'Leary said...

Will you and your bear help me get drunk?
Check out- http://dankoleary.squarespace.com/buydanbeer/

-Dan