Tuesday, October 12, 2004

More More More!!

All hell broke lose at work yesterday, as I was off ill on Thursday and Friday and had took all me bits and bobs home on Wednesday nite from work including the office radio, they did not think I was going back....

When I got there yesterday, me boss was going mad saying we thought you had just gone!! I was abit taken back and said "What type of person do you take me for??" Im not one for doing a runner.

I learned that the girl who is taking over me job was started at 11am, at 11.10am, in walks this blond bit and me boss was all over her...yukkie....

This morning I was at work at me usual time and at 8.30am someone was trying to get into our office, with not much sucess, it was not a blond girl, but mini me!!

She has died her hair black like mine and when ask why she has change, she said so she could step into me shoes!!!!! NOT AMUSED, me asked if she would like me bloody socks as well...lol...

Today had been complete bobbins and the journey home was even worse, it took well over an hour and to top it all tomorrows Wednesday a thorn between two weekends...Roll on crunchie day!!

On a liter note, Paulie had me in stitches last nite, as we went sorting the tables out we offered the nice lady a lift home, only for Paulie to be totally off it and decides to turn his car round in the road, for no reason at all when we was nowhere near her house...she said "what are you doing" as Paulie heads for a brick wall...lol...lmao...

Debbie

No comments: