Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Dreaming!!

I carnt believe its only wednesday.....A THORN BETWEEN TWO WEEKENDS.....

Since I was ickle, all I thought about was running my own dogs home, and never thought it would come true in a million years....I told Paulie my dream and today, not sure why! Paulie has been on to the bank and looking into this for me.....

We both love and adore our pets and before I moved here I had quite a few pets, all rescued and all needing a loving home.....

Tyler was my first and was with me for 14 years, sadly she passed away two years this november the 9th, she was so special and I miss her loads, she was always there when things got down and never asked for anything in return, she was a very loyal and special friend... she hated men with a vengence, but for some unknow reason, she fell in love with Paulie and would even let him take her a walk and feed her and play with her....

I told Paulie never to let me have another dog, as I could not go through the hartache that I did with Tyler, and he stuck to his guns till I begged over chrismas that the house was empty and I could not stand it anymore.

Hence Lucy arrived on the 2nd of January 2002, when we went to pick her, Paulie just walked right passed as she was in a kennel with news paper on the bottom and instead of her being White she was very very dirty and scruffy....after we got her home and bathed her you could see this special ickle bundle of fun just wanting lot and lots of love.....

Lets see what happens as we explore the net looking for properties and advice on running your own boarding kennels and also a home for animals needing a place to stay till we find them that special one they always wanted....

Debbie

1 comment:

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Good luck getting your kennels up and running. I've recently decided on a career move myself. I begin a grooming apprenticeship in September, with hopes of having my own grooming business someday. You have good intentions and I wish you the very best!