Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Cough Cough Cough

Not sure if its the weather, but I seem to have me cold back again and this time with a vengence!! all nite Ive been up coughing and moaning cause me throat is very sore, so Ive decided to go to the Docs, only prob is I carnt get an appointment till friday nite, bloody typical...by this time I will have no voice at all..lol.. wonder if a very large Vodkka & Coke will cool it down??

Today, the weather was really bad going to work and what would normally be a pleasant drive cause I set off early to avoid all the traffic jams, became a nitemare, the way I go to work is all up and down hill and I had to have me wipers on super speed and could just about see. Next was knowing were the water was on the road so I did not start Aquaplaining...(this might be spelt wrong...lol...) Then the roads were flooded that much that I could not avoid drenching innocent predresians, sending them home for a change of clothes....lol....lmao...SORRY...lol...

Watching the world go by as I did my work, the road outside had been flooded most of the morning and the traffic was near standstill as it started moving again, I heard the familiar crunching sound of metal on metal, only to see two women holding up even more traffic exchanging insurance details etc, only a few hours later and it happened again, in the same spot as the last one...causing yet more traffic chacos...

Seriousley, when the weather is this bad, you do have to take extra care.....

Time to go and check out our tea of Pork steaks with mushroom and onions with lots of garlic and of coure not forgetting the roast pots...yummy...scrummy delicious...

Be carefull out there!!

Debbie

No comments: