Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Reality!!

After a lovely week at home, its back to work....

Yesterday went quite well, apart from being told that I did not get the promotion...bloody hell....worse things happen at sea, so Ive been told...lol...I not sure if Im upset or not cause me boss is still trying to get the best out of me...

Today was a nitemare, meeting after meeting after meeting all the same thing....Im good at me job but I have to stop dropping everything to help others, I carnt help it, its in me nature...BE NICE...

At 4.15pm, my colleague got a phone call asking me to move me car or else I would be clamped....I was going bonkers we ended up moving our cars to the pub car park next door, only prob is she is threatening to clamp us as well, we can not win....

We can park on the main road between the hours of 9.30am and 4.30pm which is no use at all, I made that much of a scene to my boss and told him that I either change hours or leave all together, we will see what happens tomorrow.....

Now Im chillin with a very large cardi and coke and trying not to think about the parking wars that are going on, so much for not drinking in the week!!

Debbie

No comments: