Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Dark Mornings

Not sure why, but when its dark in the morning I think your body clock just wont start ticking, this morning mine had stopped completly...lol...

The alarm was moaning and groaning again and Paulie reached over and put it on snooze, which give us another 10 mins, mind you I did not hear it go off the first time, then it set off again and Im sure it gets louder to make sure you dont over sleep...lol...

We both got out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom, Paulie went to iron a shirt for work and I took lucy to the back yard for a wee, she was propper still asleep cause when she had finished she did not move for a min and looked at me as if to say "Really, I can not be arsed"...lol...

As we came back indoors there was the usual chorus of meaows from the three amigos, not one of them in bloody tune...lol... I put biccies in each bowl and they all swapped to see who had the best, cheeky buggers...lol...

Shower time again, its like bloody Ground Hog Day, roll on Friday, it must be bad Im not usually saying it till Wednesday nite and just looked at the date and its only Tuesday!!

After doing the usual of making butties, getting bags right, with the usual stuff in mine - purse, mobile, keys, ciggies, lighter, glasses two lots, sun and reading glasses and not forgetting Paulies credit card...lol.... it was off to work. First I hit a fence and had all white paint on me bumper then pulling on to the main road just missed a car heading right for me....

Got to the bus stop to pick Baby Ben up and hey ho, not a surprise here but NO BEN, so I drove off and thought to meself, this is it the final straw, no more lifts.....

Propper shit day at work again, followed by coming out of work late to be told again, that me car will be clamped, I can not put in here what I said, I will leave that one for you to make your own conclusions...lol... dropped another work collegue off at home and drove the rest of the way listening to some mega songs on the radio.....

Paulie had tea already for when I got in, aint me a lucky girl! Now wait for the surprise of what we had.....................................Stir Fried Beefburger!!...lol...lmao.....I must say it was rather nice, Im not sure were he gets his ideas from but sometimes they aint half tasty...lol....

Now its chill time and we are not having our usual cardi and coke, as we have run out of coke we are having cardi and Fruit Burst Fanta...lol...it just gets more and more wacky in this house!!

Its never rains, its just pours!!

Debbie

No comments: