Friday, November 05, 2004

Wot No Post!



Well, I carnt beleive Ive not put a post on all week....

I had an appointment at the hospital on Tuesday afternoon and got told some good news and also some that made me squirm, I have to go back on some tablets that I hate, but the doc says its a must....

Me new job is going ok, did not like it really on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday...lol...but Paulie did remind me that when I started me other job up here I did not like that much either...lol...

Paulie asked me if I was going to stay and I said I would give it a good go, when I told me boss/friend this morning, he said you are bloody staying and thats the end of it...lol...



Not really much to tell you about this week apart from sleeping alot and just being mega chilled, thats right you heard it from the horses mouth, Im so chilled its untrue...lol...

Paulie is in heaven as Im so chilled and not got worked up once this week, think its the less hours that Im doing and also getting home early for a change...lol...

As it Bonfire nite, we never go to any parties as its not fair on Lucy, the three amigos or Zippy, all you can hear outside is the sound of sirens and fireworks and I think its going to last all weekend too.....Lets hope everyone has a good time without any accidents......

Not sure what we have got planned for this weekend, but I bet its going to be another good one....

Debbie

No comments: