Monday, November 22, 2004

Bloody Scarey!!

This is bloody scarey its only 25 days till our wedding and I carnt wait for the bugger to be over and done with, all the preparation we have done is now taking its toll...lol...but Im sure its going to be a fantastic day!

I keep having this dream that we forget the wedding rings or the caterers dont turn up or something goes really wrong...fingers crossed that nothing like this happens...lol...

We had another wonderful weekend, the bridemaids turned up and we went for their fittings, the dresses are lovely and my neice looks like a princess, they are both chuffed to bits, everything is done now apart from my dress which is being finished off next week....Im propper chuffed with it and Im sure no one else will have one like it...

We went to see Paulies Grandma yesterday and she had us in stitches, not bad for an 85 year old and I think she is having the nurses running about, cause we took her some flowers, she would not settle till they had gone in a vase, which Paulie had to go and find, her get well baloon is tied to her bed.

On the way home tonite I had to call for petrol or me car would not have made it up the steep hill that I car has to do every day, the garage seemed really eary and I could not put me finger on it till I had set off back home as I turned to check nothing was coming I noticed not one but 4 police cars all lined up.....

Tonite we have been to our local Matalan, they have some propper bargains there, I got some nice simple tops for work and then spotted a pair of boots, as me calves are very musscley from the horse riding I use to do, its difficult to find apair to fit but I managed to get some and the have sparkles down the side, propper trendy and posh...lol...I will look propper bobby dazzler at christmas....

Time to chill and let Paulie check the weather situ out, he is nearly pulling his hair our cause its changes from min to min as to where the snow is going to be falling...

IM DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!

Debbie

No comments: