Sunday, November 14, 2004

First Fitting!

Friday nite I was exhausted when I got home from work! so we tried to have a chilled nite, but the bloody phone kept ringing...lol...

Saturday morning we were going for my first dress fitting and all I can say is its going to be Fantastic, I felt like a Princess! Next Saturday its the bridemaids turn and Paulie has decided he is not coming with us...lol....mind you I dont blame him at all...lol...

On the way home we had a ride to Doncaster and found this shop called Range that Maureen had told us about, it had everything all under one roof and the prices were not bad at all.....

Looking at the time we had to get a move on, we had got tickets to see Bridget Jones, The Edge of Reason, and it was fantastic, really enjoyed it.....getting out of the cinema for just 8pm we had booked a meal at a ickle place called Pinocios in Barnsley, and that was lovely as well, I had Chicken in a garlic sause and Paulie had Fillets of Steak with Palma Ham and Motserlla Cheese.

When we got home we switched the TV on and I could not beleive it but it was showing the first Bridget Jones, so I had a double helping...lol...

Today Paulie is in cleaning mode and I just can not give a stuff, it must had took him half an hour this morning to get me into the shower...lol...but I have made our dinner - veggie broth and its smells bloody lovely...lol...

Debbie

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I haven't seen Bridget Jones' yet but I've heard nothing but good things about it :)