Thursday, November 11, 2004

HO HO HO!!

First can I thank everyone who left a comment on me PCOS post.....

Work is getting better, the women in me office are starting to talk a ickle to me, but I dont really mind as Im quite busy getting things sorted so I know where I am......

Tonite as I was leaving, me boss and the Financial Director had a few words with me to see if I was ok, I explained that things need to change, all for the better of course and that some people need to take a step back and leave things well alone, surprizingly both of them agreed with me...lol...

Our diet is going well and we have lost 4lbs in the first week, which when you think about it, its like loosing two bags of sugar, hopefully next week will be the same or god willin a bit more...lol...we live in hope.....

We are getting really organized for christmas and I can feel that lovely feeling coming on, we have got the festive nuts and chocs and not forgetting.....Cardi, Vodkkka, Gin, Wiskey, Bottles of beer and what ever else drops into the trolley while Paulie is not looking...lol...

I will be humming christmas carols very soon, when I lived in Manchester me and my boss use to sing Winter Wonderland from the 1st of December right through till we finished for our christmas holidays....after 14 years I think everyone had had enough of us...lol...

Paulie has just put a chrismas Cd on to get us into the mood, very festive....HO HO HO...lmao....

Debbie

No comments: