Wednesday, November 17, 2004

On the scales

Well, what a difference a week makes.....

Wednesday is our day for going on the scales, and what a surprise we got this morning, I have lost another 5lbs making it 9lbs in two weeks and Paulie has lost another 2lbs making his 6lbs in two weeks....yippeee.....lets hope its carrys on like this...please...please...please...lol...

The Diet we are on is very unusual...you alternate each day, one with just fruit and veg, no carbs or fats allowed and the next a healthy balanced meal..... on veggie day we normally start with melon for breakfast and salad for lunch with home made veggie soup for tea, on otherday we are allowed to eat almost normal, but have to watch out for how much carbs you are having and fat also.....

We are also starting to use me steps machine, we will be propper fit in a bit...lol....

After an eventful weekend it was back to work with a bump and to be honest they are still being funny buggers with me, but I dont really care, I not going to be best buddies with someone, Im going to work and get me paypacket at the end of the month....

Paulies Grandma is in hospital this week, she has had an op on her hip, so we can not wait to go and see her on sunday, with the biggest bunch of flowers we can find and not forgetting the get well baloon....lol...

Just checked our web site and its only 30 days till our wedding, me nervs are going out of controll and when I think about it I get propper tummy jitters....yikes.....

Debbie

No comments: