Monday, November 01, 2004

First Day!

We had another FANTASTIC weekend, but boy Im knackered…lol…mind you it did not help with me clock watching all nite - 12.05am….1.15am…2.40am…3.10am…bloody hell…let me sleep….4.30am….5.25am….6.00am…only half hour till the alarm goes off…now I could have gone into a proper deep sleep.

Today I started me new job and all seems well so far, they are a very nice bunch of people and I think Im going to settle down ok….

Me friend who Ive gone working for was a ickle bit concerned about me telling them that we are good friends and go out together as there is already a group of good friends in our office and I think they feel a bit put out with me friend being younger than they and also being their boss, he says he want me to fit in with them, but I told him, I not one for groups and if they want to be friends then that’s fine, otherwise leave me alone and let me get on with me job…

Tonite on arriving home, just at 5.30pm, get the flags out…lol…I fed the three amigos and Lucy and put a casserole in the oven for tomorrows evening meal, not got a bloody clue what we are having tonight…lol…

Next, the phone rang and it was me big sis checking I was ok and seeing if me new job was ok, next came the favour, could I go to Harrogate to pick up something for her car, I did try and explain that it’s a good 100 mile round trip….just as I had put the phone down and gone back into the kitchen, I heard, well what I thought was one of the cats meowing…

I run back into the front room to find the 3 amigos all chilled out on the sofa, and the parrot laughing, he is not only intimidating Lucy but the cats as well….lol…he is such a character and so, so funny…lol…

Time to get me pjs on and find something to eat

Debbie

No comments: