Friday, July 16, 2004

Here today, gone tomorrow!!

Well, what a week, you would not believe what happened today!
 
I finished work early, well only half hour, but I was propper done in, came home and Paulie and me went shopping and ended up spending a fortune...lol... Nothing changes there...lol... as I was paying for our shopping me mobile rings and I missed the called, next it rang again to say I had a voice mail, it was me mate from work.
 
I rang him back only to be told that our accountant had been SACKED, I was propper GOBSMACKED, there is going to be a lot of changes to come and also a lot of hard work, BLOODY HELL more hours...lol...Lets see what happens on Monday when we all have a meeting....OOOOOOLALA carnt wait!!  
 
At this rate Paulie will be walking down the isle on his own cause Ill be working...lol...
 
Debbie  





No comments: