Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Heavens Open.....

It was a better day at work, got a lot done and was left in peace for once...well until lunch time but I just let it go over me head and carried on with what I was doing...lol...
 
Tonight after I got home from work we went shopping to Meadowhall, nicked named MEADOWHELL due to the thousands of people that go there every week to hussel round the shops.... I went to the Discovery store and found a ickle doggie that barks to the tune of How Much is that Doggie in the Window....It gave me a right good giggle and of course I had to bring it home with me...lol....as we were coming out the store, I looked back and the rest of the people in there were making their way to the till with one under each arm...lol....
Ive started a new craze of yapping doggie yuppies
 
On the way home the heavens opened and it starting raining really heavy, in a matter of mins the roads were starting to flood, Paulie kept driving into the water on the road side and it was higher than the car windows with all the spray, I wish Id had me digi cam with me it was amazing.
 
Later Aligators
 
Debbie

No comments: