Saturday, March 19, 2005

Oh Brother!

Well Paulies brother David came to stay with us last sunday......

He had to be up early with us or he would of ended being locked upstairs till we got home from work, he did really well until wednesday morning when he just rolled back over and went back to sleep...he did finally get his backside downstairs for us getting out of the door on time to get out.

We are glad he came as there were a lot of questions to be asked and answered, we left this till tuesday evening and glad we did as the nite went really well, he is now back home with Paulies Dad and most prob driving him mad again...lol...

It was me last week at the Job from Hell and to honest I dont think I could have worked there a min longer, to add insult to injury me cold came back with a vengence and by thursday nite I had a temp and was freezing cold, but Paulie was instisting that I was boiling red hot.....

Im feeling a ickle bit better today and we have managed to get out and get some new trousers for me new job next week, I will have a nice uniform at this new job which saves on me buying new blouses etc...

We also got the doggies some new toys and Paulie got some shorts and trunks for our Holidays (carnt wait) but as its very nice weather here today he has decided to change into a pair of them....this was after he instisted on having all his hair chopped off cause he was too warm, guess who the hair dresser was??...lol...

We are going to have our tea out today at Kentucky and get some dvd's to watch, nice and chilled....

Debbie

No comments: