Saturday, March 12, 2005

Busy Busy Busy!

Hello again, sorry its been a week, but we have been busy bunnies.........

The house is still on and we have been to have another look today and asked the nice chappie if he would wait, he said no probs as long as we could promise we were comitted, we assured him we was 100%.

Our house has got the "FOR SALE" sign up....yippee....fandabbiedozie.....and we have our first veiwing on monday evening.....

News about my job, I gave me notice in on friday, much to the surprise of our financial director, he could not beleive it and said he thought after all the hassel things had gone quiet and settled down, our Accountant soon told him how the land lyed and now I think he has got the picture....

So lets hope I can settle down in me new job, its been a mighty struggle getting it, first was the first interview with lots of tests then I made it to the second interview in which I was grueled for over an hour with all sorts of questions thrown at me, then to be told I had to go to a third interview as it was between me and another girl and they could not decide......

This morning I had to work and was thankfull it will be the last ever saturday I have to work, when I got home Paulie was being chef again and made us both lovley bacon butties and of course not forgetting the most important a very strong coffee, then we went to see the new house and after that took Lucy and Lolly for a walk at the park and give the ducks some nice warburtons bread......

After a very long soak in the bath its now chill time with a very large B&C, both doggies are knackered and the cats are in supa chilled mode....

We have Paulies brother coming staying for a few days from tomorrow, so that will be a nice change, think Paulies dad is due for a break......

Till next time, be happy!!

Debbie

No comments: