Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Under the Weather!!

We had another lovely weekend and got some great pictures at the birdie place, some of them are on Paulies site, but I will post some that I took with me new camera as well.....

Yesterday, I ended up going to the doctors as I was a bit under the weather, they tested me sugar levels again with a sharp stab in the top of me thmb, honestly it was worse than having blood taken out of your arm, think Im a wimp...lol...then came the blood pressure and the nurse was impressed as well as I jumped on the scales to find that Id lost more weight, think Ive had a full MOT...lol...lmao...

Trying to have a chill day is a nitemare in this house, the cats were running round like nutters on speed and Lucy was a cling on, never left me side, but bless she is a good girl.

Today it was back to work and when I got in I could have cried, my desk was like a tip, after 3/4 of an hour getting it to were I wanted then I could get back on with me job. Today was different, everyone was in fine moods and the giggles and banter in our office was great.

After a lovely tea of Singapour rice and curry sauce, its now time to chill and catch up with todays news and weather, by the way they have forcast SNOW for the weekend and beleive me Paulie is a very happy bunnie...lol...

Now Paulie is teaching Zippy how to swear and Lucy is sat at the side of him, Im sure she is trying to learn as well...lol...

Just take a look at this very Brainy Birdie

Debbie

No comments: