Thursday, February 24, 2005

Lord

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep.
One who's handsome, smart & strong,
One who's willy is thick and long.
One who thinks before he speaks,
When he promises to call, he won't wait weeks.
I pray that he be gainfully employed,
And when I spend his cash, he won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man that will make love to my mind,
Knows just what to say when I ask "How bigs my behind?"
One who'll make love till my body is a twitching,
In the hall, the loo, the garden and the kitchen!
I pray that this man will love me no end,
And never attempts to shag my best friend.
And as I kneel and pray by my bed,
I look at the wanker you sent me instead!!!

Amen....

Debbie

1 comment:

Whispering Wisdom said...

This was really cute! Made me laugh anyway....